Bay Area Community Foundation Scholarship Program
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Scholarships are restricted to residents of Arenac and Bay Counties, unless the scholarship criterion specifies otherwise
- Student must attend or plan on attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed, and the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number must be entered into the application. Applicants should send the FAFSA submission confirmation page to the Foundation to confirm the EFC number. Click here to see a sample FAFSA confirmation page. This must be completed by the application deadline for all scholarships.
- Student must have two letters of recommendation. At least one letter must be school-related, and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Student must submit a 500 word essay responding to the following prompt: “Describe your most meaningful achievements, how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship.”
- Scholarship Application and ALL attachments must be submitted to the Bay Area Community Foundation by 4:30 pm on the first Monday in March.
Bay Area Community Foundation Scholarship Application is Due March 3, 2014