Are you interested in applying for a Bay Area Community Foundation grant?
Follow the following 6 steps to complete the grant process:
- Read the Bay Area Community Foundation guidelines for eligibility.
- Review the fund descriptions to determine which fund is the best fit for your grant application.
- Review the grant application deadlines.
- Contact Bay Area Community Foundation’s Program Officers to discuss your project
- Download the appropriate grant application
- Submit grant application for committee review. Grant applications must be submitted to the Foundation no later than 5:00 PM on the application deadline. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day is the deadline date.